The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

2.13.2010

I'm in the mood for love.....

We consider ourselves a pretty "lovey-dovey" family. Lots of hugs and kisses and all that...all the time. So, when Valentines Day comes around I do not feel like we need to go above and beyond.....yet, when you are all mushy love stuff all the time it just seems to overflow in February.
David sent these surprise cards to me and the girls-they were PERSONALIZED!! He amazes me. Leah's sings "You are My Sunshine"




David also sent me lavender roses. When we were dating we both fell in love with this Christian Slater movie called Bed of Roses and were introduced to sterling roses....David sent them to me at college. I just knew I loved him from the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....