The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

2.24.2012

Bikes, Scooters, and Crack

David bought me a wonderful gift at Christmas- a photography class to learn how to use my camera better and takes better pictures. It was a lot of information,so I am slowly trying to practice what I learned. All of the pictures are in Manual mode.


Leah taking a break from her scooter play.

Big girls racing on their bikes - I do love that we no longer live on a corner!



Chiara stopping for a moment so mom could get a shot - she is just as excited as I am to do her 7 year old photo shoot. it is going to be so much fun!


Even Mayah took a break for me to get one of her


I could not resist....the crack!

1 comment:

  1. Madeline calls this - the butt split! Gotta love that?

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....