The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

2.11.2009

You don't even have kids.....

Ok, so I am annoyed with those who feel the need to give their input/opinions to me (and others) about kids when they do not have them. No, I am not talking even about people who are with kids all day-day care providers or teachers....just people-ok let's be honest-women-who interject something when they have no idea.
Let's be real-you can have nieces, nephews, cousins, younger siblings and they are not your kids. They are not your kids. (I know I said that twice.) It is different....if you are saying it is not then you don't have your own kids (adopted counts here folks).
I know this blog has nothing to do with the happenings in our house, but I just needed a place to vent it.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya Sister. I had a friend who was constantly puting her two cents in, telling me how I should raise my kids. Then she had one of her own, and she calls me all the time for advice. She admits now that she had no idea what she was talking about. And we joke about it.

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....