The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

10.11.2012

New Bike For Mommy

I love that my husband is getting on board with celebrating my birthday all month long! My dear friend Paulette would be so happy!

On that note, last weekend my sweet and very generous husband, along with my lovely daughters, gifted me a "new to me" Specialized bike and helmet!  I have never been much of a bike rider, but now that our girls are older, love riding, and David bought a trailer for the little ones I wanted to join the fun!  I had borrowed my neighbors for a few weekends, but it is heavier and not as easy to maneuver.  This one is light, comfortable seat, changes gears easily, and a great ride.  

I am hoping to get the trailer attached for this weekend to try that!

 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loving Thoughts.....