The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

10.21.2012

Mayah's Birthday Photo Shoot With Mommy

Since I stayed with my parents this weekend while David is away hunting elk I decided to take Mayah and Leah out for their birthday photo shoot.  This is my second year doing it with each of them.  Below are some of my favorites of Mayah.


This is one of the first shots.  It was edited with a boost of color and removal of the scab next to her eye. Love her genuine smile here.  

Love that porcelain face!

There were a few like this that I liked. 

One of my favorites.  May do some editing on this one.

I love this because you can really see her freckles.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....