The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

12.26.2011

Taking the camera outside to play with settings

I am loving playing around with my camera after reading this great book! It's like getting the camera all over again!



Catching Chiara in motion


My model





I can always count on Leah for a FUN shot!


This was her idea for a pose





Seriously, gorgeous.


My favorite model!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, very nice!

    So, what book did you read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He got me a book specific to my camera. From snapshots to great shots for the rebel T2i. Really great book.

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....