The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

12.04.2011

Emma-6 Months Old!!!!

It's not possible, is it? Has it really been 6 months? No. Yes. It is truly hard to believe that sweet Emma Lynne has been here for 6 months. Just one month ago I felt like I was never going to get my "normal" D'Amato Baby. Well, maybe she is still not as "normal" as the other 3, but things are so much better.
A week before she made it to this half birthday I started 'crib training' her during naps. The first day was rough, second was easier, third was worse than the first and now things are better! It takes her about 10 minutes to fall asleep and she sleeps about 1 to 2.5 hours. She is still in her swing at night, but I am in need of some real sleep before I put her in the crib. Two nights this past week she cried for about 10 minutes and put herself back to sleep....I slept all night! A-mazing!

She rolls from back to belly, but has only rolled from belly to back once in a rage in her bed. She sits up without help for moments. She is such a peanut that it is not like she has a large mass to keep up (like a couple of her sisters!). She laughs, smiles, "talks", and is happy more than not now! Wonderful. Looking forward to taking her to the pediatrician to give her all these wonderful updates.


Link
Here she is loving on Nanny...finally! The first of the D'Amato Girls to take this long to be held by anyone but Mommy.

Nanny making her laugh!

Such a cutie!

She eats her hands ALL the time!


I love her toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She's getting SO BIG!!! She has really matured in the last month - whoa! Our babies are growing up way too fast!!! I am so glad she is sleeping better! Baby steps my friend...baby steps :)

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....