The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

5.31.2010

Tea for Three

The big girls asked if they could have a tea party today....sure! But you have to let Leah play. They used the plastic set today, because I could just see a very broken ceramic set if I had let them use the one they received for Christmas.

They set out the blanket, prepared their tea cups and such and I got the water. Oh the water! I believe Leah thinks that tea is a synonym for bath!!!! I told the big girls to just have fun with it....and they did!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh to be a kid again ;)
    I love tea parties.
    I am so glad we can get a taste of childhood in playing with our girls ;)

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....