The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

3.22.2010

My Favorite Window in My House

My favorite window in my house is not the biggest window or the one with that lets in the best light. It is the window with the best view though.....




From this window I can wash the dinner pots and pans, tidy up, and enjoy watching the play of my sweet girls. I love this window....


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. We have a kitchen window like that. I love it! I love watching the girls run and play together. It is even fun to watch our dogs play together, too. Days like today, it's depressing to look out the window. We've had SO much rain, our backyard is underwater. It had just dried out from the last rain storm, now, it's sopping again.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought our house based on whether or not the kitchen had a window above the sink And facing the backyard so I could watch the kiddos. It's my favorite too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....