The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

2.15.2009

Track Time

For David's birthday this year I paid for him to do a "track day" with his motorcycle. Had you told me 5 years ago that I would be doing this I would have told you that you were out of your ever-lovin' mind! (yes, that is something I would say)

Well, today is the day. Oh my! I am excited and suprisingly only a little bit nervous. In this house we subscribe to the philosophy that you cannot worry and pray at the same time. Philippians 4:6...look it up, believe it, live it.

I am hoping to get some pictures, but not sure what will be going on when I am there-especially with Leah. My parents are coming too. I am really happy about this because I know my mom is not a big fan of motorcycle riding and has not seen David drive. This will be good.

Just in case you are curious I have not been on the bike yet-still working up to that. I am turning 30 this year...maybe I can go around the block! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....