The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

2.12.2009

I hate potty training...or re-potty training

So, I am trying to get Mayah re-potty trained. I hate it. I hated it the first time around. Pee is every where. She makes it to the bathroom sometimes, but mostly she is peeing and telling me while she does it.
I do not need advice, I do not need to know what others think I should do.....

She was potty trained and I knew this could happen after Leah was born, but I was praying it would not.

When she makes it on the potty we all celebrate.....we are not celebrating often enough for me.

So, for now-more laundry, more carpet cleanings, and more stress. Time...it is just going to take time....AGAIN.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. So sorry, we went through that for 2 weeks with lily when we brought Eden home. She even climbed onto the changing table and said she wanted a diaper change. She was wearing underpants. lol

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....