The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

2.12.2009

A Sweet Smelling Surprise



When I returned home from my chiropractor appointment I was greeted with a box full of red roses and calli lilies. Beautiful! Included was a gorgeous square vase. Love it!

My husband is the best....no, better than the best. Things are crazy right now...busy. And he thought of me.

The girls wanted the flowers....he told them no. HA! They were upset. Of course they do not know that they are getting a red rose from their Dad Saturday....just one. They will cherish it.

I love my husband. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....