The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

12.16.2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.....

"Its the most wonderful time of the year...."

It really is. I love all our family time traditions.  I love the joy the exudes from my girls this time of year-well honestly they are pretty joyful kids anyway, but it seems to ooze from them right now!

Emma is an active participant in all the joyful goodness this year, which just makes my heart sing even greater! 

The two oldest participated in the music program through our home school group.  Chiara loves to belt out music and it is a stretch for Mayah to get up in front of people.  I am proud of both of them.


My two big girls dressed for the occasion in their Christmas shirts.

Emma waving to "ara", which is Chiara or Mayah. 

Singing "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"
 

Mayah had a verse to say, with little time to memorize.  Chiara loves her so much she was feeding her words....cute.

Chiara reading her verse.

I had an indoor Christmas shoot to prepare lighting for so I asked for some models. 

This week, since we are off from school all month (oh yes, I said ALL month!!!), I taught the girls how to make paper snowflakes. Our house is decorated with them and the girls all loved making them!  Me too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....