The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

7.05.2012

One more before it all changes.....

 
I am not ready to say goodbye to the gummy smile.  Emma only has 2 bottom teeth that you really can't see most of the time.  Her two top teeth are coming down now and I am not ready.  New parents may get excited about these things, but for me it is a reminder that she continues to get older (I would say bigger, but then I just laugh!) and she is full of changes.  Gummy smile means baby.....teeth means toddler.  I am sure "toddling around" technically means toddler, but the teeth just gets me in my gut.  It changes their face.  Sigh.  So, I have been taking an excess of pictures of her this past week because I can see the teeth poking through-and she is miserable-so I know my time is limited with this baby smile. Yes, she is toddling around now on top of the teeth coming out.....I always have a hard time with this season.  I think knowing she is the last is making it a bit more bitter sweet.  Bigger sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....