The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

7.05.2012

4th of July

Happy 4th of July! It was a cloudy rainy day here in Arizona. It cleared up for a few hours so the big girls could watch fireworks with their Daddy. Wonderful. Am easy-going day- we watched movies, hung out, ate bbq food, and of course I had the girls dressed festive (mostly for my Mom because I know she loves stuff like that-since she is the one who buys them all the cute coordinating outfits!).

The picture I wanted.

The picture they wanted.

So much love in a picture. This is actually Emma dancing with Chiara-she yells at Chiara until she picks her up during a pandora dance party!

That tongue!  I see it ALL day!

Leah Jo....stopping for a quick picture and then back to dancing
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....