The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

11.03.2011

Emma is FIVE Months old!

It is hard to believe 5 months ago I was spending the day in labor that I knew would end in a c-section. Five months later I am sitting here listening to her babble talk and talk and talk....oh yes! She is one of ours!!!!

This road has been tough-tummy issues, sleeplessness, and stress. However, she warms my heart when her chubby little face lights up when she sees me. She is called a "Mommy's Girl", but I am alright with that.

She is babbling, trying to roll, (finally!) grabbing her toes, playing with toys, putting her fist in her mouth, and drooling everywhere!




















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....