The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

5.23.2011

Nail Night With the Girls

The girls and I had an at home "spa" night....they loved it! I did their toes and fingernails and then I let them do my toes! They have never painted toes before...ever. It brought me joy to see how much fun they were having...and really, it's not like I can even see my toes!



My before and after
The girls painted pretty....even Leah got her toes purple!
Our finished product and the girls doing my nails. I love the memories we are making!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea and great photos of your little princesses! Five girls total including mommy in your family! Whew....boggles the mind. xo

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....