The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

5.06.2011

My Mother's Day/10 Year Anniversary Gift

David and the girls blessed me with a wonderful gift this year for Mother's Day (and an anniversary gift too)- a new camera! Not just another point and click, but a DSLR, Canon T2i!!!!! I have been wanting to invest in a "real" camera for some time now-eventually wanting to take a class and even learn photoshop. Well, after accidentally breaking my camera in a water incident, David decided it was time!

I am loving taking pictures and experimenting.....a bonus is I have the best models ever! Last night I tried shots outside and they came out great! I am really having so much fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....