The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

10.08.2013

First Day of School 2013

Our first day of school came and went without a lot of excitement I must say.  Maybe it was because we never really took off the summer.  Maybe it was because we just got back from a crazy weekend in California.  Maybe it was because David was still away.  Not sure the reason, but things were just not the same this year.  

I made a bunch of changes- a huge thanks to the website Confessions of a Homeschooler - for her awesome organization ideas and other great things that I have worked into our home school.  I adapt her ideas to work for our budget and our needs. One of them is the Daily Notebook.  I think it is a great way to start the day and get focused. Along with handwriting, calendar, and weather work.  

The girls enjoy doing it. 


I am hoping to get some new photos of how much things have changed in the 5 weeks since we started.  Always fine tuning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....