The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

5.19.2011

Camera Fun With the Girls

I love my new camera!!!!!!!!! I love taking pictures of my girls and it really is even more fun with my Canon. Yesterday, we went outside after lunch to enjoy this great cool weather and I snapped some great shots.




Here is Chaira helping to teach Miss Leah how to use her peddles on her trike.
The flower Mayah picked from one of our bushes.
Leah and her friend the fly. I wanted to swat it away and she wanted to play with it.
This was from last week. I always call out "who wants to help mom with the laundry?" and Leah has been volunteering lately. Love it!
After our afternoon of fun outside Miss Leah crashed on the floor while the big girls and I caught up with Dancing With the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....