The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

6.03.2012

Dance Recital 2012 Pictures (by Mommy)

Another year of dance done. I am so very proud of my two oldest girls for all their hard work and dedication to their dance classes. Not once this year did I hear them say they did not want to go to class. They both have a fantastic memory when it came to their performances. Big smiles. Fun. That's what it is about.

This was Mayah's first year and she ended it by saying, "When can I start Ballet I?" Love it! Chiara has shown such progress and is really developing as a ballerina. Grace. Beautiful lines.

I love having girls! Girly girls! I will be uploading and posting their dress rehearsal videos.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....