The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

1.01.2016

New Year, New Goals

What if I had more time to blog? Or pee? Or sit? I'll focus on the blogging part for the purposes of this post. I hate that this sweet blog just sits here. It has for the entire 2015 year. 

I just spent the last few minutes looking at old posts and after I shed a few tears for how fast my girls have grown I was reminded how much I love capturing our special moments and memories in the making.

So, no resolutions to work out more ( I already do that). None to lose weight (pah-lease). Just one to take time no and then to write down the happenings of our happy home. 

Our jar of memories is empty today, but all too soon will be filled with movie tickets, laughter, smiles, and joy. 

Here's to a great year in 2016!

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....