The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

5.30.2012

Pretty Pretty Princess with Kelli

Kelli will always be one of my "big kids", but to the girls she is the best baby sitter ever!  We are all still bummed that she calls Texas home now, but we do like love when she comes to visit!  A while back she bought the girls a gift from her childhood- Pretty Pretty Princess.  So thoughtful.  So Kelli.  The girls love it, so when she came by they had to play!  It warms my heart watching their interactions.  I could not ask for a better example for my girls than Kelli.  She loves the Lord.  Loves her parents.  Loves her siblings.  Giving.  Thoughtful.  Funny. (Well, she thinks she is! HA!)  I am thankful that the Lord saw fit to place her in my fifth grade class.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....