The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

5.10.2012

Carefree and Three

Leah is our funny girl. The one who likes to get the laugh.  She is energetic, stubborn, very smart, left-handed, silly, demanding.....three.  I tell her all the time that she does "three" very well.  She reminds me of Chiara and Mayah so much.  She is a true blend of the two.  I am grateful for how very extremely verbal she is, but it can be her downside too.

Sunday she wore this beautiful dress "from Madeline" (her favorite part about it!).  I watched her in it all afternoon-she would not change after church like her sisters.  She does not prefer anything in her hair and it has these wavy locks....she just looked so whimsical and carefree.  I grabbed my camera and went outside to follow her around a bit.  David hates that she is constantly picking the flowers (I don't like it much either), but it made for some cute pictures!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....