The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

6.12.2011

Our Ballerina

Going into labor the day of Chiara's recital just added to the craziness that has been our lives for some time now. I really did not think I would not make it to Monday, June 6th.

We are so very proud of our little ballerina. She was amazing in her performance this year and I could really tell the growth from last year. I love that she can memorize the dance from the get-go! When she is on stage you can really tell that she loves what she is doing.

This year the only pictured we ordered was her group picture because I wanted to use my new camera to take her solo pics. I think they came out beautiful with our lovely new backyard as the backdrop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....