The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

6.25.2011

Celebrating 10 Years

This week David and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. The day was quiet and normal-well, our new normal with a newborn. We exchanged gifts and David surprised me with a trip to Seattle in September!!!!!!!!!!! Just for him, Emma, and I. A big thanks to my mom for taking time off work to make the trip possible.

So, Friday night we went out with my parents and the girls to celebrate our anniversary. We went to Rustler's Rooste located at Pointe South Mountain. They have a steer outside, a slide to get to the dining room, great food, live music, and for us a night of surprises, laughter, and so much fun!



I am more in love with this man now than I was 10 years ago. He is a wonderful husband and an amazing Daddy. He loves me unconditionally and gives so much to this family. He supports me in all that I take on- a great cheerleader! He works so hard to provide for our family.
The girls checking out the huge steer outside the restaurant.
Emma joined the party near the end.
My mom convinced the girls that we had to feed one another the eclair cake like we fed one another at our wedding. We reluctantly did-the things you do to please your kids.
The eclair!!!!!!
Going down the slide to get to dinner!
Our view from the table-Camelback Mountain.
Mayah was so snuggly with Grampy!!
I love this one....10 years ago I danced with him at my wedding and here we are my Dad dancing with my daughter!
Listening to the live music
Enjoying a piece of fry bread
Fun hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....