The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

1.29.2011

A Big Moment!!!

Chiara informed her father tonight that he had to take her training wheels off...so he did! To our amazement and surprise she just rode! Yes, a few bumps-the backyard only allows so much space and plenty of turning practice-but she was fantastic! So proud of herself!!!! I can remember my parents teaching me to ride without training wheels (though I seemed older than Chiara is now...just shy of 6 years old) so I know this is a memory she will keep with her!



She was glowing with excitement and joy!!!
Mayah asked me to take her picture too....of course!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....