The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

1.27.2011

How Sweet It Is

Well, don't get too excited I am not revealing the gender in this post...just love these pictures. Even with this being my fourth baby I am still overwhelmed by the beauty and amazing nature of seeing our baby in the womb.



The spine...isn't it beautiful?!?!?!!? I am amazed at it's flexibility.
Profile...love little noses!
Arms.....can't wait to touch them and feel that soft skin!
Posted by Picasa

This picture makes me say "Hello Baby!"

I have been thinking lately about how this is the last little one I feel kick and move in me. How this is the last time I will see my belly all big and round (you would think that would thrill me!), how this is the last one I will nurse. As much as I know our family will be complete it is things like this that pull at my heart strings. It is not that I want another after this, but I am just trying to resolve the feelings that this will be my last_______. I know what I am feeling is about me-sort of a selfish feeling. I can honestly say the only reason we would have a 5th is because of the way I feel about the things listed above....not because our family is not done. So, over the next months I will enjoy every moment-yes, even feet in ribs, not being able to bend over or paint my toes. I will embrace nursing with every ounce of my body.

2 comments:

Loving Thoughts.....