The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

11.20.2010

Sometimes a picture says it all

Most days I would say I am just managing the choas....someone needs something, teaching, disciplining, cleaning, helping to resolve silly arguments, etc. In all this chaos though there are moments. Moments that trump any chaos, any stress, and any thought of "am I nuts???"

I can say without a doubt that my three girls love one another. Of course they argue and fight....they are supposed to. However, Leah shows more joy in the morning for her sisters than for me. Chiara wants to hug and kiss Leah all day, and Mayah and Chiara can be found in a loving embrace often.

This past week I heard them upstairs all being silly and such. Chiara called me up saying, "Mom, you have to see this!" I grabbed the camera and up I went. Worth it. So worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Look at their faces!!! Such happiness and joy for each other! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....