The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

8.06.2012

Jennifer's Get Away (Part 2)

New Hampshire.  Andy Day.  Alana.  Alcohol.  Yup, that about sums it up. 

It was a fantastic time with my brother and his sweet finance Alana.  Love.  Andy took me to three tastings after he picked me up.....tastings.  Wine. Beer. Wine and beer.  Oh...my.....

I was so happy to finally see The Drinkery and even happier to meet Alana!  Love.  (Another tasting!)  My favorite part...hearing their story. 

The next day we went to Gloucester and visited with Uncle Steve and my cousin Heather.  FUN.  A-mazing pizza, homemade Mead, cigars, and conversation.  It was a fantastic time. 

Here are some of my favorite pics....


The Barn.


The house.  An oasis for relaxing, sitting having coffee on the porch, and QUIET (minus the rooster).

Chickens!!!!

Lots of kissing.....

I love this.  Love them.

Obi. 

Me and my big brother.  Wish we lived closer...cherish our time together!

Off to Maine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....