The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

12.30.2009

Really Gonna Try!

I love the idea of a blog-capturing moments and writing down thoughts. Time just seems to rule my days....I am highly considering going back to a very scheduled week. I think it would help establish better routine for school and personal time. Even as I was typing this Leah needed to get down from her chair....the blessing of interruptions.
I was taken aback when David told me he enjoyed reading my blog-I had no idea! That alone was motivation for me to start writing again.
I can in no way possibly recap the past months of 2009. I am not like most though who want to wipe it away. I look forward to 2010, but there were so many GOOD and JOYFUL things from 2009, that I would never want to "forget" it.
I do not make New Years Resolutions, but I am going to try and devote more time to this blog. Try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....