The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

4.14.2011

Student Pictures with Holly Bean Photography

We have the MOST amazing photographer!!!!!!!! Her name is Laura Higgs and she has created Holly Bean Photography here in Casa Grande. We have used her several times now and I love everything she does.

I was able to book her for our home school student picture day and of course did not disappoint! As I am placing each kid's picture on the yearbook page I am more and more happy we used Laura. Of course I had all 3 girls pictures taken that day and sweet Laura snapped a couple love shots of Miss Leah and me and me and baby girl. I can't wait until our baby belly and infant shots with her!!!!

Her Facebook Page has lots of her work





Miss Leah lovin' on her Mommy and Baby Sister

Love that baby belly!

The girls call this shirt a "Hannah Montana" shirt....Leah looks so cute in it!

I love that Laura got that gorgeous smile!

I KNOW she is good when she can get this smile out of Mayah AND Mayah looking!!!!

Chiara is a natural and enjoyed being Laura's helper for the days shoot!

1 comment:

Loving Thoughts.....