The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

4.05.2009

Getting Ready

Well, less than a month later (after our disney Land trip) I am getting us ready for another trip. We are heading to NY for Easter, with a side trip to NH/MA. Of course I am going to be happy to see my brother, sister (in law), nephews, etc-but I truly hate the getting ready part. Seriously, it is a TON of work getting things ready for 5 people-especially when 3 of them are kids. :)
I have started my packing lists and today will go out and get my tissue paper for packing....oh yes, a little trick I have up my sleeve! Lots of laundry to do before we go and of course the dreaded plane ride...what will I pack for the girls?! Part of my frustration is I have to pack for cooler and changing weather.....gosh, I really do love AZ!
Well, I better get off of here because we leave on Thursday....

3 comments:

  1. i must know about this tissue paper trick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper tissue trick-gold! First of all if you roll your clothes in white tissue paper your clothes do not wrinkle. What I do for the kids is roll their entire outfits together and label them for the appropriate day of the week. I could label my own, but I am not this time. It is great for dress shirts and dress pants. I even wrapped my scarfs all up . Makes for quite the neat suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow tissue paper, I am going to have to try that. I love organization :) Well apparently I had missed your last two posts. So glad I popped in to see what you have been up to. Hope you've had a lovely vaca visiting family.

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....