The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

8.30.2010

First Night of Awana

Posted by Picasa


This year BOTH girls will attend Awana! Chiara was so excited to move up to Sparks and we were all excited that Mayah could join Cubbies. Awana is a blessing to our family- a way to get the girls involved with something during the week that is totally God-focused. They love all the games, fellowship, lessons, puppets, joy, and teachers.
David and I enjoyed having a little one on one with Leah.
I showed up early to watch my sweet Mayah in her class. She never saw me, which was the plan, and I could see how much fun she was having. She was able to recite her memory verse and Cubbies motto (Jesus Loves me). I am so proud of Chiara for memorizing ALL of John 3:16. I can really see a maturation in her when it comes to talking about her relationship with Christ. I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....