The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

6.15.2009

Steam, Puree, Freeze

Ok, so making baby food is not 'hard' but it is certainly time consuming. I love that my babies have all had their food made by mom. Of course with Chiara I was brave enough to make pureed meat-I think I avoided with with Mayah and Leah gets Organic jarred.

I have been more willing to buy organic jarred food for Leah, but I still do fruits and carrots myself. It is so easy....just takes time that I seem to have less of each day than the day before.

So, I sit here feeding Leah bits of homemade pancakes and mashed banana's ( I mashed) and waiting for the day of cut up bits instead of pureed. Sorry Leah...don't mean to rush you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....