The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

6.25.2014

Hard work pays off!

Some how I deleted a post about my fitness from a year ago. Bummer. I can remember how excited I was to see a big difference in one year. 
Since then I have taken up running and I am truly enjoying the classes I take at lifetime fitness! I have met really encouraging people and their friendships mean so much to me! 
I am not quite where I want to be but each day I get closer! I never thought I would enjoy working out but I do!!!! Even better than how I feel is what it is teaching my girls! Fitness is a part of their day too! We can talk about being fit not skinny and making healthy choices when eating. My hope is that they won't hit 30 and realize how out of shape they are! Instead, they would have fitness and exercise be part of their life.
Here's to continued transformation in 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....