The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

11.01.2012

An Evening Out

David and I were invited to his coworkers wedding.  It was a wonderful evening!  Beautiful ceremony, lots of wine for me, great conversation, delicious food, fabulous music....and my parents took the girls for the evening!  We stayed until the last dance at 11pm!

My dear friend Julie (in our house she is known as McRae since Julie seems to be a popular name with me!) lent me a dress and jewelry.  I bought super sexy new shoes that apparently are "Fergalicious"!  

David looked amazing.  We danced, laughed, and ate a lot of caesar salad!

Before leaving my parents I asked Mom to take a few pictures of us, using my camera, since we are rarely all dolled up like this.

Nothing like a night out alone to remind you of your life B.K. (before kids). 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....