The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

6.07.2010

Dancing Queen

(I saved this post and never wrote/published it)

Chiara had her 3rd dance recital June 4th and 5th. She was amazing. She was recovering from a nasty stomach bug (even puked right before dress rehearsal and still wanted to go on!). She again impressed me.....she is a natural performer!


Here she is will Miss Cassie-the teachers helper. I love how nervous she got before the show....it really shows her true investment in our girls!
Here is Miss Carina....what a cutie! She loves dancing and it shines through her whole being. Chiara adored both her teachers.
Each year she performs Chiara gets to wear makeup....she loves that! I love that it is a very special thing for her, since she will not be able to wear it regularly for some time. She is simply gorgeous!
Posted by Picasa


Chiara and Amee.....such cuties! They became instant friends...and I am VERY blessed by the friendship with her mom! Chiara and Amee really enjoy one another and is an answer to my prayer for Chiara to have a friend like her since her 2 dear friends both moved away this past year to Okinawa and Washington.

1 comment:

  1. So glad my pumpkin made the blog!! These two are so good together, which makes me very happy:)

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....