The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

6.15.2010

Blog

I love this blog, I just wish I could dedicate more time to writing. I have purposely jam-packed our June to keep the kids busy and tired! HA! It's working!!! Mayah is taking a Kindergym (play) class 4 days a week at 9AM. I am taking the 2 other girls to the Library to keep them busy for the 45 minute class. We also have swim lessons, our friends that moved to Okinawa here, and playdates/swimming at friend's houses. Chiara is also on her last week of school and we are just ready to be done!

So, with all that is keeping us busy I am spent by the end of the day and would rather not get on the computer at all.

I did take pictures today of our first science lesson of the summer and I will post later this week. I just tell myself that we must be having a lot of fun if I can't get online......

I did take some time this AM to redesign a bit. I used Picasa to make a collage. I was inspired by my friend's blog. She always has the cutest things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....