The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

5.13.2009

God's Gentle Reminder

I have been reminded that David and I are truly blessed that all three of our girls were born healthy. As I pray for our dear friends 3 week old baby boy who is fighting to stay alive I cannot help but lift my hands in total thanks to God for the miracles that lay asleep in their beds right now.

Thank you Lord for reminding me of this....I needed this gentle reminder as I am in the midst of a rough season with my girls. A growing season.

Tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen,
    I am so sorry for your friends. I will be praying too.
    Thanks for the post. I was in need of a reality check, today was a rough day.
    Thanks again for the perspective.
    Blessings,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Loving Thoughts.....