The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

4.17.2014

Hello 21st Century!

I guess it was about time I made my way here....I had been fighting having a smart phone for years. Mostly because of hm utter disgust with how distracted people seem with them. However, running my business and my life has gotten a bit easier with it. 
My sweet husband bought me an iPhone and I will admit that it is awesome! I am blogging from it right now! 
I wish I took a photo of my awesome case that has my logo on it, which was designed by the talented Lindsey Black (prayforsantana.org)!
Hopefully having this app will make blogging easier so I will be back to it....then again the app does not create more time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....