The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

9.02.2011

Emma Lynne-3 Months Old

Has it really gone by...3 months...really? Those first few weeks you focus on getting to this point and it seems to far away and yet here we are already. Those first few weeks are already starting to be a blur; it just can't be happening this fast.
Emma Lynne is such a joy to photograph-mostly because she has no escape from me. Ha Ha!

I wish I could say we are on a schedule and sleep is in abundance, but alas that is not the case. Our day can start anywhere from 5:30 to 7 AM.
Yes, the gap is that big.

She only likes to be up for an hour to an hour and a half and then into her swing for a nice 3 hour nap (usually). This is when I teach the oldest two girls. She wakes up and nurses. We might do some belly time or just lots of talk time with sisters in the school room. She is usually sleeping again around lunch time for an hour or so....and from there it is sporadic and "cat naps". It's hard to get things done in the afternoon around here, but we do what we can.

She does not really nap well again until I have to make dinner around 4pm. Thank goodness! She usually has a little fussy time around 6/6:30pm, but we can usually get her to take a rest or just hang out in her swing...sometimes with the help of the vacuum's white noise! She nurses before going to sleep in the swing around 8 or 8:30pm. We take her to her bed when we go to bed at 10 or 10:30pm. She has been waking at 12am, but just last night she made it to 2am! Glory! Hoping for that to become more permanent.


She coos and "talks" to me and her sisters a lot. She loves to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. She has begun drooling....fun! I needed a bit of moisturizer on me. I have to admit that I love that no matter how upset she is when she knows it is me picking her up she calms down. Instant and deep love.

She has already changed to much and I know there are so many changes to come.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....