The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

7.09.2009

Still Praying....

The Lord has had me praying for a mentor for some time now. Someone who has 'been there, done that'. Someone who is head over heels for the Lord and her husband! I am still praying. I have felt led to a few Godly women this past year, but I have not felt the Spirit leading me into that mentor relationship.
I greatly desire it. I fully believe in seeking Godly wisdom....and the older my girls get, the longer I am married, the more I am seeing the need for a woman like this in my life.
So, I will keeping seeking the Lord. I will wait on Him. I know He has great things planned for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....