The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

7.10.2009

Good Morning!




When I tell people how early my girls wake up they shudder at the thought.....yes, 6 AM is early, but we are morning people in the D'Amato household. David wakes at 5 AM to start his day...thankfully he does not have someone greeting him each morning, but usually by 6 or 6:30 AM we are all up.
Living in Arizona we are very limited on outside activities this time of the year. It is hard for Mayah who is my outdoor kid.

Let me tell you though that anything prior to 9 AM is gorgeous outside. This morning we even had a bit of cloud cover.
With our bowl full of cut strawberries I took Leah outside
and soon after Mayah followed, then later Chiara. By 7 AM we were all enjoying the morning outside. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....