The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

7.30.2011

Beautiful Moments

I absolutely love capturing these beautiful moments...even if that means I have to run into another room, grab my camera, and try not to disturb the beautiful moment by taking a picture of it. A lot of the time I just look and absorb, but this time I captured it on film.

Chiara has been wanting to read to Leah for some time now and Leah has continued to say no. She's two, what do you want? Well, Friday morning she said YES! Chiara was so excited. She picked out a Berenstain Bear book and started reading. She told me that this was her "dream come true". It is one of my dreams too. Not only is Chiara an amazing reader at 6 years old, but her desire to spend time with her sister fills my cup! It is my prayer that our girls will become best friends-a great reward for having our children so close in age. When I see these beautiful moments I am encouraged that they are on their way!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....