The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the high lights and low lights of just normal day to day life. Our life is loud, busy, and fast, but we love it!
_____________________________________________

9.10.2010

Sweet Mayah Rae

My little My-My is changing so much. I am really loving this season with her. She is showing more independence and I can really see her desire to learn growing. So cool. I was not expecting her to join Chiara and I during school, but she has been there every day! She wants to learn. I joke that she is the kid I am going to have to duct tape to the chair, but I am starting to notice that may not be the case. Of course she is still our most active daughter, but during school she gets focused. Praise God!

Last week I took this picture of her with a 63 piece puzzle that she did ALL by herself! It was the first time she had done a puzzle this size alone. She was proud of herself and I was certainly impressed! I value puzzles because of the concetration it takes, along with problem solving, dedication, patterns, etc. Such a great and fun learning tool.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Thoughts.....